Crystal Burnham Bio
Ananta Jiva (ah’non’Ta Hee’av’a) is Sanskrit for Blissful Spirit. (In Sanskrit, words carry the frequency/vibration, emotion and intent of every single time the words have been spoken. It is also been described as the language the universe speaks)
I wanted my business name to not only reflect how my clients would feel when working with me, I also wanted a name that had deep spiritual connection, meaning and purpose. My Soul’s strongest desire is to make a difference and in almost 30 years, I have helped over 30,000 people get their life back, in whatever way was unique to them.
- Licensed Massage Therapist with over 3000 hours of training and 28+ years experience in multi disciplinary clinics, health spas and private practice
- Internationally Certified Neuro-muscular Therapist
- Certified Trigger Point Therapist
- Reflexologist Certification
- Certified Cupping Therapist
- Aromatherapy Certification
- Certified Advanced Hypnotherapist
- Certified Advanced EFT Practitioner
- Certified Master of Holistic Healing
- Former Psychotherapist
- Reiki Master/Teacher (Usui, Karuna Healing, Violet Flame, Shamanic Reiki)
- Shamanic Practitioer/Teacher/Artist
- Kidney Cancer Survivor
- Ordained Minister
Many clients have chosen to work with me because my approach to healing encompasses the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of health. I often describe myself as “the Queen of woo-woo with a lot of medical training”. 🙂
After I completed my training as a Shamanic Practitioner in 2017 at Sacred Hoop Ministry, I was finally able to bridge the intuitive abilities I was born with and the various healing modalities I had trained in. As I was going through the training, their were a lot of personal “a’ha” moments and understanding of why I trained in certain healing modalities. Being a shamanic practitioner finally put my whole entire skill set under one umbrella. The shamanic path is also how I came to be in a deeper and very personal relationship with the Creator which has not only impacted me, it has also created a more profound healing experience for my clients.
I am also an internationally published author. My books Becoming the Soul Mentor and The Awakened Feminine are available on Amazon.
I feel very blessed to have been called to the healer’s path. There is honestly no road in hell I haven’t personally paved, some of them twice, which is why I can truly come from a place of non-judgement with my clients. Nothing makes my Soul happier than making a difference in someone’s life and I hope my passion for this path translates into your sessions with me.